+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On March 5, 2009 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On February 24, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On February 23, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 299 - 99 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 44 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Bordallo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Insular Affairs, Oceans and Wildlife.
On January 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (85)
Madeleine Z. Bordallo