+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On January 10, 2013 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 112-251.
- Signed by President.
On December 31, 2012 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On December 28, 2012 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 27, 2012 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On December 21, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 20, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On December 19, 2012 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mrs. Maloney objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4389 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Farenthold moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 27, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
On April 18, 2012 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor