+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1092)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4377.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1092-1094)
- Mr. Hultgren moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 417.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-555.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)