+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On December 20, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On December 19, 2017 in the House:
- UNANIMOUS CONSENT - Mrs. Comstock asked unanimous consent that the clerk be directed to make a change in the engrossment of H.R. 4375.
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 376 - 9 (Roll no. 686). (text: CR H10158-10159)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10165)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4375.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10158-10160)
- Mrs. Comstock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 350.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-471.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House