+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On December 2, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.
On December 1, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 302 - 127 (Roll no. 393). (text: CR H6732)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6836-6837)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4352.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6732-6735)
- Ms. Leger Fernandez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 24, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States.
On July 2, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (10)