+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 16, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-286. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On December 15, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7128-7131)
On December 7, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 6, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7242-7243)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4352.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7242-7245)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 8, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (228)