+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On May 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On May 21, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR 4265)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4334.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4265-4267)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 18, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 528.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-685.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 17, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On November 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1544)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (36)
J. Luis Correa