+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 30, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 280.
On October 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On October 28, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8466-8472)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4334.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8466-8479)
- Ms. Bonamici moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 206.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and Labor. H. Rept. 116-258.
On September 18, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 16, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (25)