+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Reported by Senator Thune with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 570.
On September 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On December 20, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On December 19, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 420 - 1 (Roll no. 693). (text: CR 12/18/2017 H10163)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10215)
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10162-10164)
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 352.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4323.
- Mr. Dunn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-473.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (11)
Neal P. Dunn