+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 22, 1994 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 103-282.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On July 21, 1994 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On July 20, 1994 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On July 20, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Voice Vote.
On July 19, 1994 in the House:
- Mr. LaFalce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On June 30, 1994 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 318.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 103-572.
On June 24, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 24 - 19.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 4, 1994 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On May 2, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor