+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 15, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On July 14, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5140)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 432.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5140-5142)
- Mr. Luetkemeyer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 114-199.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 148.
On May 20, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 53 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 29, 2015 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises Prior to Referral.
On January 21, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (10)