+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On October 22, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Hazardous Materials, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
On October 17, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights.
On September 30, 1996 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On September 28, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committees on Commerce, Ways and Means, the Judiciary, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor