+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 7, 2015 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-5. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On March 4, 2015 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 3, 2015 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 2, 2015 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S1220)
On February 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 420 - 0 (Roll no. 76). (text: CR H930-931)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H960-961)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 431.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H930-937)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 21, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
February 11, 2015: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 420
- Absent: 12
+ − Sponsors (301)