+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On July 30, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 29, 2021 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 420 - 0 (Roll no. 254). (text: 07/26/2021 CR H3864)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4272-4273)
On July 26, 2021 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3864-3868)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4300.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 78.
- Mrs. Dingell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 117-105, Part I.
On July 14, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands Discharged.
On July 13, 2021 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On July 8, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests, and Public Lands.
On July 1, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (149)