+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 7, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7328)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4298.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7328-7330)
- Mr. Heck (NV) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 8, 2016 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On January 19, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On December 18, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (93)