+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On June 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On June 26, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 392 - 2 (Roll no. 293). (text: CR 6/25/18 H5588)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5673-5674)
On June 25, 2018 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5587-5589)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4294.
- Mr. Hill moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
On May 18, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 522.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
On May 15, 2018 in the House:
- House Committee on the Judiciary Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than May 18, 2018.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-678, Part I.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 60 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 8, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor