+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 27, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On April 13, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Commerce, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor