+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On January 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 418 - 2 (Roll no. 25). (text: CR 1/16/2018 H183)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H454)
On January 16, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4279.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H183-185)
- Mr. Duffy moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 386.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-517.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 58 - 2.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
On November 3, 2017 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Capital Markets Prior to Introduction and Referral.