+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On April 26, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
On April 14, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, Hazardous Materials and Pipeline Transportation.
On April 13, 2000 in the House:
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor