+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On June 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5066)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4275.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5066-5067)
- Mr. Walden moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 9, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 25, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On November 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (13)