+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On October 22, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment, and in addition to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Hazardous Materials, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
On October 15, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations.
On September 27, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Economic and Educational Opportunities, Transportation and Infrastructure, Commerce, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor