+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On December 17, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 345.
On December 16, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H10287-10289)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4229.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10287-10291)
- Mr. Doyle, Michael F. moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 279.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 116-350.
On November 20, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 14, 2019 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 11, 2019 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On September 7, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
On September 6, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (68)