+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On March 19, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1663-1664)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4176.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1663-1665)
- Mr. Estes (KS) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 461.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-605.
On March 7, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Protective Security Discharged.
On November 14, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Transportation and Protective Security.
On October 31, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1467-1468)
- Introduced in House