+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 29, 2004 in the Senate:
On July 20, 2004 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 19, 2004 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4170 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hayworth moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 372.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-613 .
On July 14, 2004 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 21, 2004 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
On April 20, 2004 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor