+ − Summary
+ − Actions (13)
On October 22, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On October 15, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education, Training and Life-Long Learning.
On October 11, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights.
On October 4, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.
On September 24, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, the Judiciary, Economic and Educational Opportunities, Government Reform and Oversight, Resources, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor