+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 19, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-333.
- Signed by President.
On December 13, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7334-7335)
On May 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 402.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3808-3809)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4111.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3808-3810)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House