+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On June 13, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans.
On June 12, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- The chair announced that a second on the motion to suspend the rules is not required.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Montgomery moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 7, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 325.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 101-533.
On May 3, 1990 in the House:
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education, Training and Employment.
On February 22, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsor