+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On July 12, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans.
On July 10, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On ordering a second Agreed to without objection.
- Mr. Stump demanded a second on the motion to suspend the rules.
- Mr. Montgomery moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 27, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 348.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 101-562.
On May 3, 1990 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 25, 1990 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education, Training and Employment.
On February 22, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsor