+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 14, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On March 1, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On February 29, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1024-1025)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4084.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1023-1028)
- Mr. Weber (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 335.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 114-438.
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 19, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)