+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On April 7, 2014 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 20, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On February 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 18, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (15)