+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On May 22, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On May 21, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 390 - 33 (Roll no. 229). (text: CR H4694)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4715-4716)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 4031.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4694-4699)
- Mr. Miller (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 25, 2014 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 18, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
On February 11, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 21, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 390
- Nays: 33
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsors (152)