+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 14, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On August 24, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 212 (Roll no. 260). (text: CR H4384-4391)
- On motion to recommit Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 212 - 218 (Roll no. 259).
- The previous question on the motion to recommit was ordered pursuant to clause 2(b) of rule XIX.
- Mr. Davis, Rodney moved to recommit to the Committee on the Judiciary. (text: CR H4413)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 4.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 601. (consideration: CR H4384-4415)
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H4369)
On August 17, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (221)