+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On November 20, 2015 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-87.
- Signed by President.
On November 19, 2015 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 19, 2015 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S8126)
On November 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On November 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committees on Energy and Commerce, Ways and Means, Natural Resources, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8213-8217)
- Referred to House Science, Space, and Technology
- Mr. Hardy moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3996.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8213-8216)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Introduced in House