+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On July 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6608-6609)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3994.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6608-6610)
- Mr. Lance moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 650.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-841.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 13, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
On October 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (18)