+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (20)
- Referred to Subcommittee on Public Lands, National Parks.
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
- Passed House by Yea-Nay Vote: 248 - 130 .
- Committee Amendment in the Nature of a Substitute Considered as an Original Bill for the Purpose of Amendment.
- Called up by House by Rule.
- Rule Passed House.
- H.AMDT.834 Amendment Failed of Passage in Committee of Whole by Recorded Vote: 145 - 231 .
- H.AMDT.834 Amendment Offered by Representative Craig. An amendment in the nature of a substitute requiring Senate confirmation of, and establishing qualifications for the Director of the National Park Service.
- Rules Committee Resolution H.Res.494 Reported to House.
- Committee on Rules Granted an Open Rule Providing One Hour of General Debate; Waiving All Points of Order.
- Placed on Union Calendar No: 451.
- Reported to House by House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Report No: 100-742.
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Unfavorable Executive Comment Received From Interior.
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Referred to Subcommittee on National Parks and Public Lands.
- Referred to House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
+ − Amendment
An amendment in the nature of a substitute requiring Senate confirmation of, and establishing qualifications for the Director of the National Park Service.