+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On October 17, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On September 30, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On September 29, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, the Budget, Government Reform, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor