+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On April 18, 2002 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On March 14, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 12, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor