+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On June 27, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 464.
On June 26, 2002 in the Senate:
- Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On June 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On June 24, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 375 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3937 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Cannon moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 20, 2002 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Unanimous Consent.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 16, 2002 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 13, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
On March 12, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor