+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On September 18, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 17, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 438.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- House Committee on Government Reform Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than Sept. 17, 1996.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Science. H. Rept. 104-801 , Part I.
- Mr. Walker moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
On September 11, 1996 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 9, 1996 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics Discharged.
On August 19, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology.
On August 13, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
On August 1, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House Science
- Referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor