+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On July 26, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 19 - 11.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- ASSUMING FIRST SPONSORSHIP - Mr. Johnson (LA) asked unanimous consent that he may hereafter be considered as the first sponsor of H.R. 391, a bill originally introduced by Representative Chaffetz, for the purpose of adding cosponsors and requesting reprintings pursuant to clause 7 of rule XII. Agreed to without objection.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
On January 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (27)