+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On July 16, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6219)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3906.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. H. Rept. 115-828, Part I.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Committee on Science, Space, and Technology discharged.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6219-6221)
- Mr. Graves (LA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 641.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment Discharged.
On May 22, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment.
On October 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On October 2, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (20)