+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On August 20, 1996 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 104-190.
- Signed by President.
On August 9, 1996 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 5, 1996 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 2, 1996 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On August 2, 1996 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On July 31, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 29, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
- Mr. Bereuter moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 24, 1996 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 23, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, and in addition to the Committee on International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor