+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On January 22, 2008 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On November 8, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 6, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3866 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 18, 2007 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 17, 2007 in the House:
- Hearings Held by Committee on Small Business Prior to Introduction and Referrel ..
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor