+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 7, 2005 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 109-86.
- Signed by President.
On October 3, 2005 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 30, 2005 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 30, 2005 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On September 28, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 27, 2005 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3863 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Jindal moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 22, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committee on the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor