+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On September 25, 1996 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 631.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported to Senate by Senator Helms without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On July 31, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 29, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Bereuter moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 380.
- Reported by the Committee on International Relations. H. Rept. 104-715 .
On July 24, 1996 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 18, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor