+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 24, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On April 23, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 411 - 5 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3839 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hoekstra moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 11, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 238.
- Reported by the Committee on Education and the Workforce. H. Rept. 107-403 .
On March 20, 2002 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 6, 2002 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Select Education.
On March 5, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor