+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On November 3, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-276. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On October 24, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6882)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9067)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3834.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9067-9068)
- Mr. Tipton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (34)