+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On May 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On May 21, 2018 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4250-4251)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3832.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4268-4269)
- Mr. Dunn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 377 - 2 (Roll no. 209). (text: CR H4250-4251)
On May 18, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 527.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-684.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 17, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On September 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (41)