+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (21)
On March 23, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 115-152. (TXT | PDF)
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 7, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S1525-1527)
On February 15, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 330.
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Johnson without amendment. Without written report.
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On November 16, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 420 - 0 (Roll no. 635). (text: CR H9296-9297)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H9300-9301)
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9296-9297)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3821.
- Mr. Comer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On November 2, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (14)