+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On March 21, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
On March 20, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H2208)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 382.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2208-2210)
- Mr. Davis, Rodney moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research.
On January 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Agriculture.
- Introduced in House